CH yoke and pedals no more recognized

Although my CH peripherals are recognized by windows 11 they suddenly vanished in MSFS. Any idea how I can making to work again? I suppose it is related with some profile.

Did you set up custom profiles for the CH devices? If so, I suppose the profile may have somehow returned to the default, so you’d need to re-select it with the arrow keys associated with that profile. However, I think with a fairly recent update MSFS added default profiles for at least some CH devices. Do you see any profiles at all for your yoke and pedals? Have you tried adding new profiles?

The fact is that they worked fine. Today they were anymore visible in MSFS (only keyboard and mouse appeared in the control options). I have restarted MSFS, but it remains the same. How can I add new profiles, if they are not there?

Just as a test (as I’ve seen this work with my CH pedals).

With the sim loaded, unplug the CH USB connections and plug them back in and see if the sim re-recognizes them.

Yes, I tried that several times, but in vain. Before it could happen that one of the CH peripherals was missing and the unplugging-replugging tric did the job, but now it was useless. Nothing happened.

Might be worth going into Windows Device Manager, right click each one and “uninstall”, reboot let Windows re-install and see if the sim recognizes them.

Just rebooted my pc and there they are again. I wonder what the reason is that the controls suddenly disappear? Anyway, fellows, thanks for your suggestions.

1 Like

Awesome, glad it’s working again!

Not sure what causes it, happened to my CH pedals twice now, no rhyme or reason :slight_smile:

I had a similar thing happen to me. I have the Logitech Flight Yoke System and almost always fly only the Longitude. One day I switched to the Cessna 172 and found that it didn’t work. (Yeah, I forgot about changing the control settings). I assumed there was a problem and switched back to the Longitude, but my yoke didn’t work there either. So I rebooted, and all was restored again. So I guess the moral of the story is that MSFS is sensitive to USB connections and it doesn’t take much to throw it out of whack.

Mayby you are right