Chaseplane?

We should have a " vote " option, for this

Unfortunately no, I have not heard anything, Crickets

I’m almost done with FS-ATC-Chatter. I think I might play around with the SimConnect camera API and see how hard it would be to get X-Camera recreated for FS-2020.

Mark

1 Like

Thanks a million, Mark
I hope you’ll be able to make it work

I finally heard back from the Chase Plane team. The reason they can not get Chase Plane working on MSFS 2020 is the same reason why I can’t get X-Camera working on MSFS 2020. The SimConnect Camera API in the SDK does not work yet.

I have no idea when Asobo is going to get to this. It seems to me they have a lot of other “Fish to Fry” first.

Mark
Stick and Rudder Studios

2 Likes

Vote:

Mark

4 Likes

I wonder if we’ll ever get Chase plane, Tower view, XCamera, etc, for MSFS 2020.

Don’t forget to mention EZDok, they have put a lot of effort into realistic camera shake movement in cockpit views in addition to the extra camera views etc.

3 Likes

Chaseplane, without a doubt, hands down, is the best Camera Utility Software ever for flight simulation. It’s better than EZDock, although I would gladly take EZDock over the #@" we are forced to use today. This sim only has the potential to be “Generational”. It really isn’t yet. Way too many shortcomings and Camera Utility is just one of them. Everyone, it will be a disaster if this sim’s SDK doesn’t get to the point where it’s ready to take on some of the heavyweight Utility programs out there. It’s such a tease because it does have a lot of potential. Probably should have waited another year or two to introduce this sim. Ask yourself the question, If every other sim’s SDK was ready and mature from the outset for the vast majority of FS Utils, why is this sim taking so long?

2 Likes

Because they think there sim is perfect and dont need external weather engine or cameras software , big mistake , I am remaining on p3d till ms2020 will be full compatible with software and hardware .

So is this a dead topic at this point? There’s absolutely no possibility of getting ChasePlane for MSFS 2020 due to Asobo’s obstinate attitude?

Real shame because ChasePlane was head over heels better than anything Asobo could dream of
PERIOD!

Looks like Flow Pro is our best bet for now.