Chongqing, China and Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport, ICAO: ZUCK,IATA: CKG

But I don’t object to your opinions on the author. This is really what he needs to improve. But I’m Chinese. I just hope more developers can make plug-ins about China. Our map data is limited. We need more plug-ins to enhance it.

1 Like

This is a market, if the developer does not see the benefits, he will choose to give up.
In addition, I also intend to suggest the author to give priority to airport development in the future

1 Like

That’s sad news then because it looks like we won’t be getting any quality Chinese city/landmarks/landscape mods for a long time since it’s only one person doing it apparently. I was hoping others had access to Chinese map data or photogrammetry data so they could import other Chinese cities or landmarks or geographical features into the sim. It’d be amazing to see the Leshan Buddha in game, Shaolin Si, Fujian Tulou, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Luoyang, Harbin, Ürümqi, etc. I’m a huge fan of Chinese culture, geography, history, etc. and China is such a vast country with countless geographic features and landmarks and cities and the sim makes it all look so bad :frowning:

I’m waiting for Shenzhen,
default one is horrible. the airport is outdated.

Can we just agree that the whole of China in game is an absolute mess? The photogrammetry data is severely lacking and they couldn’t even give us a proper Great Wall.

You are right. Although the high-rise buildings are newly built and may be missing from the old satellite data, the Great Wall, Fujian Tulou, the Himalayas and many natural landscapes have existed for hundreds, thousands or even tens of millions of years. Satellite data at any time should ensure their complete existence. It must be the developer’s problem, not the lack of new data.

1 Like

I honestly think it’s because China’s government doesn’t want that kind of data in games because people would be able to see stuff that they don’t want us to see. The game is also banned in China as well for reasons that are beyond me. You have to use loopholes in order to get it.

1 Like

I don’ t know what you guys are looking at. I have 3 or their addons. get Hong Kong, i think it is the best addon out there. Especially low level flight at night.