Churches still missing

The same with station of aerial tramways, they are often recognized as stores or business buildings, because of their bulky appearance.

Flying into KROC there is no blue roofed church by the 250 Atlantic to let you know your on the 28 approach

Initial flyaround in Germany…where are the Churches ?

LOWI - visual approach :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t know if your question got answered yet, I usually download the “procedural buildings” and “arch types” components from the World Updates (at least thats how its called I believe) and I can see churches in the Netherlands when flying around. Maybe you need these components from the BENELUX world update to make churches show in Germany?

I have flown there extensively (in real life) and never used or even seen that church, just start base turn at 3.5 OEV and all is fine :joy:.

Edit: just checked, NAVBLUE doesn’t even show the church.

You don’t have to teach me :wink:

Topic title - Churches still missing.

I’ve seen them in NL and in Scandinavia, haven’t checked Innsbruck yet. I think churches were introduced with the BENELUX world update, maybe part of that WU is required to make churches visible?

Church are missing - Insbruck.

All WU installed and up to date.

Also procedural buildings are missing - WU6 below.

WU5

WU4

WU3

WU2

WU1

2 Likes

I noted that, I thought it might rely on previous WUs for that reason.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.