Circumnavigating the Globe...help required!

I have been flying the Bonanza around the world for the past 50 days, quite familiar with its quirks by now. The listed range and cruising speed is incorrect. Expect a cruising speed of 150 to 160 knots, range no more than 700 nm. I pushed it to 756 nm once and landed short of the runway, the engine died half a minute earlier after a 45 minute glide on 35% throttle and 80% prop from 18.5K ft.

Flying higher saves fuel but is also a lot slower. To push it to 756 nm my avg speed was only 115 knots while cruising at 18.5k ft. Which you can only reach when the tank is already 2/3rds empty, too heavy otherwise. I used FLC mode, target IAS 100 knots to let it climb by maintaining the same speed.

The plane is great for sight seeing, it can also easily cruise at 80 knots to admire the scenery and is quite capable to land at very short runways. Max flaps also work as air brakes.

For routes and suggestions, here’s my tour so far

Crossing over Greenland is no problem in the Bonanza. I ‘cheated’ with Svalbard, the airport there is not listed in FS2020 so I topped up the fuel in the menu after landing. (Which I do anyway, not waiting for the fuel truck, stop and go)

I’ve already tested it at the Himalayas, it can cross them, tricky but do-able with the under powered default engine the game uses. You can always ditch the co-pilot (set his weight to zero) to get a bit more height and range.

(Sorry, hit the wrong reply button)