Cirrus SR22T G7 Revealed

Live stream just started. G7 is gonna be a beaut! Vision jet meets SR :drooling_face:

1 Like

Moved from the sim forums. Please keep real version conversations here. Thanks.

The cirrus has now a G7 version ?

Sorry for the confusion and incorrect posting location! The real life company Cirrus Aircraft has just announced the SR22T G7. We won’t be seeing this in the sim anytime soon. Until someone makes a mod… or entirely new aircraft.

1 Like

But can it run Crysis?

2 Likes

the real question is when do we get the G7 in the sim!

1 Like

Given all performance figures are identical to the existing G6 version the only changes would be avionics.
Take a SF50 cockpit and the SR22T G6 and you have the G7.
I hope it comes out when the G7’ start getting delivered. My allocation spot is November 2024 for my SR22T and I would love to have the G7 in sim.

1 Like

It would need a bit of modification, the SF50 and G7 arent quite the same.

Sorry, said a bit tongue in cheek on my end.
But yes, it would need to be modified for sure but at the end of the day, the flight model is identical. The changes are within the cabin of the aircraft.

haha looked straight over the joke :sweat_smile:
that’s true, i love the new interior, but your right all the bits are there to make it happen

1 Like

I did all my PPL training in s G5 SR22 and have been on as a partner in a G6 SR22T and have been waiting for my spot and rather excited to see I will be in line to get the G7.
The goal was to eventually transition to a SF50 or similar a bit later on in life so the change of avionics and some of the systems really seems to make the transition to a SF50 even easier.

As cirrus updates to the Gen 7 what are the odds we get a revamp of the cirrus. I know they just updated it but the new avionics are wickdly awesome and would be awesome to have.

I bet Doom will run on it!

Very impressive. The new features that stood out to me are 3D Safetaxi, Taxiway Routing (where you can enter your taxiway routing and it will display on your screen), Flap Over/Under speed protection, and the automatic fuel selection system.