Cirrus Vision SF50

Would you release a beta with the exterior only?

1 Like

Something I will consider!

2 Likes

When it will be in production, will it be payware or freeware?

1 Like

It’s being worked on now, no release date yet, most likely freeware.

7 Likes

If you need any help (maybe testing on lower end computers :rofl:) please let me know!

2 Likes

cooooooooool

X-Plane has this aircraft and I tried it once a while ago, it’s really fun to fly even though I like to make fun of it for being “slow” for a jet. :wink:

Would really love to have it for MSFS too! Looking forward to it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m glad you working on it, please let me know if you need some help to make our dreams come true :rofl: :muscle:

there is a really good mod for sf50 in xplane 11 if you want to check something

Anyone have experience with interior modeling?

1 Like

not really, but I’ll help trying to find one, another thing you can do is look for Garmin G3000 mod Release g3000-v0.5.1 · Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages · GitHub

I can help you with flight model, and test it, I’ve flown sf50 like 10times in real life. there’s people here who owned one too.

1 Like

Okay so the exterior and flight model are almost done. I’ll probably have some of you test it out with a placeholder interior. I’ll continue to work on the interior but it will take some time. The final product will definitely have the g3000.

8 Likes

Looking forward to seeing this in working condition!

1 Like

Would love to test it out for you. I fly mostly VR as I do know that it really is exterior right now. I could still be of some use. :crossed_fingers::wink:. Thank you I have been waiting for this to happen.

Hey guys, we also have a work in progress Cirrus Vision Jet for FS2020. Hopefully we can show off a few screenshots soon!

6 Likes

do you need help still
cuz I’m here too help

1 Like

With coding, model development or systems?

1 Like

coding and modeling

1 Like

Guys thanks a lot! We are waiting our Nice Bird

3 Likes

Just wondering if there are any updates on the Vision Jet? I know there were a couple threads and trying to follow the most up to date one is interesting

Atm, we are working on the flight model and cockpit. We will create a new post on this forum when we are at version 1, to show off the complete package.

5 Likes

Cheers, now I know which thread to follow closely. My friends think I’m nuts but I love the Vision Jet. Don’t know why, Just do

2 Likes