Cirrus Vision SF50

we’ll love seeing Cirrus vision jet for msfs2020

1 Like

To get this up-voted, change your tags to the Wishlist.

4 Likes

All Cirrus Vision Jet SF50 fans please support and up-vote this topic

6 Likes

Im going to bump this as the SF50 is one of my favorite jets ever.

4 Likes

Your time would be better spent getting a third party to make one.
A. it will work better
and B. It will WORK

2 Likes

Hello, there was already a Cirrus SF50 topic in the Wishlist. I am merging it into this one because this one has more traction, but in the future I encourage everyone to look before adding new wishlist topics. Thank you.

3 Likes

I fly this a lot in x-plane v11.50

1 Like

Please!! The only reason i don’t play MS2020 is because the Vision Jet :frowning:

1 Like

Look at this gorgeous baby, please please please. I’ll pay!

9 Likes

I joined the forum for the sole purpose of adding my vote to this important aircraft. I’m a rated pilot in type, and was an owner up until covid stripped away my business and forced the sale of my plane. I am currently donating my time flying across the country setting up mass vaccination sites with incredible results. But having an SF50 in MS2020 for proficiency would be epic. Like others, I would pay for the AC and would even contribute to development if anyone qualified reads this.

8 Likes

we hope to get the sf50 ASAP. we’ll have better times, don’t worry, just be patient

4 Likes

A very nice model is out on TurboSquid…calling all devs

https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/3d-cirrus-vision-sf50-light-model-1215651

I am genuinely surprised that Asobo didn’t use the SF50 as a default, subject aircraft. It has that 21st century “arcade” look (and I am not criticising it for that either) and would easily take a lift of the existing G3000 with little work. Performance wise, it is similar to the TBM, but would live without the inconvenience of the existing turboprop modelling and would give a good introduction to jet operations too. I think it would appeal to a good deal of users. For me though, you could lift that G3000 into a Citation CJ3+ and I would be, if not over the Moon, at least at FL450.

2 Likes

My friend owns this plane, I own an sr22, they are very similar to fly! I would love to see this jet in the SIM ASAP.

4 Likes

I would be so happy to have this little jet to fly.
3D Cirrus Vision sf50 Light Jet

4 Likes

We need this jet!

4 Likes

MSFS2020 certainly needs more jets and SF50 is just a perfect option.
I don’t mind buying it from a 3rd party developer especially considering how buggy the official Asobo aircraft are.

4 Likes

I created an account just to emphasize how much we need this plane. My father and I flew one in Florida and it’s such a sweet little jet. Fingers crossed a developer picks up on this.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Oh wow, any plans on the release date? Will this be payware or freeware?

1 Like