Citation Longitude Master Warning Resets Do Not Work

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Xbox Version
Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No
Brief description of the issue:
Master Warning Reset Buttons no longer silence alarms
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Boot plane cold/dark and attempt to silence alarms
PC specs and/or peripheral set up of relevant:
n/a XBOX
Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
How was this missed? I am also hearing that the TBM and CJ4 are experiencing similar issues.

The same for me.

2 Likes

Cabin altitude warning is a real pain!!!

4 Likes

Describe the problem:

“Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding…”

“Landing gear. Landing gear. Landing gear. Landing gear.”

:laughing:

2 Likes

Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. The issue has been spotted during the BETA session, unfortunately, we couldn’t address it for Sim Update 6.
The sound can be silenced after disengaging the parking brake.

We will most likely fix this for the next Sim Update.

According to this reply in another thread, the plan is to let DING DING DING DING DING DING DING continue until the next scheduled update… most likely

I get the ITT alarm on climb out. The cabin pressure alarms at altitude. There are other canceled alarms that won’t clear. They remain in yellow. That Ding Ding Ding is annoying. This had just become my favorite plane to fly.

4 Likes

A couple of pictures showing the new additions to the upgrade. I’d never seen this alarm panel, let alone the unclearable alarms (in yellow) When the alarm is in RED it’s Dinging constantly. I get a cabin pressure alarm crossing FL180 and it keeps going as I climb it clears on the way down from FL450 crossing FL280. If it does this consistently, I don’t know. But that Ding Ding Ding is driving me crazier than I am.

2 Likes

https://www.workingtitle.aero/packages/g3000/2021/10/19/g3000-release-v0.7.5.html

Did you already try this last version ? It helped me to stop the ding, ding sound for warnings. Only if parking brake is on, it dings.

Same problem here. The only way I get it to clear is to give 75% of thrust (give or take). Now I’m no experienced FS pilot but doesn’t seem right.

I doesn’t have any alarms with Longitude, I use Dakfly’s mod + latest WT-3000

This is what I get when I use Dakfly’s mod.
LongitudeWarning

Without the mod they eventually go away. However, when I turn on my engine anti-ice I get the Inertial Separator warning. Longitude doesn’t have Inertial Separator.

Same issue as me if using Darkfly’s mod

Same here, its very strange! Hopefully @Dakfly0219 can find a workaround!

Same here. Get ITT warnings all the time. Not even on full thrust. Is annoying.

1 Like

It seems with the latest update:

• Having the parking brake engaged dings the master warning with no way to clear
  • ITT sensor is definitely way too sensitive now

Good times! Fix one thing, two others break!

1 Like

I don’t get any Inertial Separator warning on my version of Dakfly’s Longitude mod. I’m also using the G3000 0.7.6a mod that gets rid of the warning bells.

I think I’ll give the Garmin mod a shot after this flight. Trying to keep it as vanilla as possible - so I’m going to use the MS Store version.

The same for me for default Asobo Cessna Longitude on XBOX without any addons…

“Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding…”

“Landing gear. Landing gear. Landing gear. Landing gear.”

We will most likely fix this for the next Sim Update.

Wait for that…

The sound can be silenced after disengaging the parking brake.

But not for “Landing gear. Landing gear. Landing gear. Landing gear.”

1 Like

Fixed in the 1.21.13.0 update