Citation Longitude oscillating after 1.12.13.0 Update

Bump. Same issues here. This needs to be fixed. Even tried the old “turn it off then back on again” but NAV still won’t get back on course.

actually NAV is pure trash on most planes, except the smallests maybe

hey guys, Is NAV still broken on the longitude after sim update 3 ??

Oscillation still present after Sim Update 3. Sigh.

Had been working fine until this latest update. Now I can’t set NAV without the aircraft just going into a steep right hand turn resulting in AP turning off and the plane going into a dive. Even tried turning on the ability for my copilot to take control and they just started a steep turn the other way. Guess I’ll just shut it all down again in frustration and hope for a fix.

2 Likes

Much the same behavior here. Attempted to do back to back flights.

First flight went surprisingly smooth using AP, NAV and appr systems. Second flight not so much.
As soon as I took off and engaged NAV and AP, the aircraft spun wildly out of control…

So I feel like I’m back in September 2020 with the same issues I had then. NAV works with the 787 but when flying a course, my right wing is dipped down. Not flying a level flight at all. So annoying.

When I turn NAV off the plane rights itself and remains at level flight.

This drove me crazy last fall but then it seemed like they had fixed all these issues and now they’re just back.

The Longitude basically is the only plane I am (currently) interested in. I took a break from the game starting at the end of October 2020 due to us moving to a new apartment. It is hard to believe that these issues still did not get fixed six months after release.

1 Like

Can’t believe this plane still has problems. After several months of updates. What a joke.

1 Like

I have the same problem. Longitude swings from left to right and vice versa as long as it follows a nav course. In addition, the plane hangs crooked in the air. Unfortunately, the rudder trim does not help. Diminishes the fun immensely… :frowning:

After last update? No way, always in troubles with AP ON and NAV ON :rage:

I just tried a flight, and over and over again the same problem. The plane is dumb AF when the NAV is ON with the AP. I’m tired, I paid 120 euros to have this ******* plane and it hasn’t worked since November now !! I don’t want to ■■■■ off installing a mod or whatever, I want to launch my game and have this plane working, what are you waiting for asobo? it’s a shame I’m in despair, I’m thinking of leaving everything. I was so angry reading the patch note of sim update 3 and seeing that there was nothing to fix this problem on the longitude… I had so much hope …

I understand your frustration, as I was thinking the same. But I gave it a try with this Mod, and I am happy since. Even the developers start to fix all the new bugs right after the new updates came out.
Maybe try it as well, flying is fun again, you have my word on that.

1 Like

Thx Cptai3676! Well, is this mod complicated to install? I’m not very good with mods installs usually…

1 Like

It is slightly more complicated than your usual mod install. You have to read the instructions carefully. But not really complicated once you understand what needs to be done.

2 Likes

It is really as MDAPOL says, not very complicated. You need to replace a file in your program and to put one folder in your community folder.
Please keep a backup of the original file on your computer for safety.
If you follow all the instructions, it will work out for you in 5 mins max. Good luck, Mate

1 Like

thx guys, good flights :smiley:

1 Like

Hello DoxyNirox, send me direct Message, if you need help. You payd the game in Euros, we live in the same Time Zone. If you have trouble installing the mod, or finding the community folder, I can help you.

1 Like

Well, I guess I’m a Frenchy :smiley: I will not flight for 2 weeks but then I will try, thx for your help Capt’ I appreciate!! what a great community

1 Like

This is the link to the mod.