Citation Longitude oscillating after 1.12.13.0 Update

Hello,

problem is like shown in Video (permanent oscillation in Roll-Direction of mentioned aircraft), since many MSFS-Updates.

Only in AP-NAV-Mode. No oscillation in Heading-Mode. No weather dependency. No abnormal flight control surface positions.

Maybe anybody knows a ‘Work-Around’ or helpfull flight dynamics modification in flight-model CFG-Datei? I know the longitude mod, but i just want to understand why this issue can not be solved for legacy aircraft.

Wanted to upload a small video with that rolling oscillation, but as a new user I can’t upload files…

BR Michael

The long term answer is that MS-Asobo plans to revisit all Premium and Deluxe aircraft to address user feedback. That’s all the detail there is around that (reference J. Neumann Comments during the last Dev Q&A).

The short term answer is to use Dakfly’s mod.

2 Likes

I’ve got this issue on Xbox, plane keeps rolling left and right. As someone has already mentioned it seems to start at the first waypoint.

As I’m flying on Xbox guess I’m stuck with it until Asobo fix it as I can’t use the mod.

I too am having this oscillating issue on PC. The Longitude can’t make up it’s mind and fly straight. Flying like it’s punch drunk rocking back and forth. Started after Sim Update 5, worked fine for me before that.

I ha e the Cessna Longitude with no mod experiencing this issue over 25k ft.

Same issue here, rocking and rolling, it’s not too bad but, my passengers are really not happy.

1 Like

From December 2020 until now they don’t fix it? Oh come on… This is a Premium Deluxe Aircraft, why they don’t fix it. It’s so disappointing spend much money on something broken. although this problem has a solution (mod), i still cant fix it because i’m in a Xbox.

I have a question, how about you guys put that mod into marketplace in xbox so i can fix my longitude in my xbox.

I recommend asking that question in a Zendesk. I’m just a part of the Mod Team. We have no such influence on the sim. We’re volunteer staff and end users just like you.

2 Likes

Agree. Bought Premium deluxe today after playing with Game Pass just for the Longitude. I’m very dissapointed after my first flight, didn’t experience this on the standard C4J…

If you’re on PC, go get the excellent longitude mod
It’ll fix most, if not all of the problems

Unfortunately, I’m on Xbox so that is not an option. I’ll just have to wait until they fix it. A bit strange that an obvious bug like this slips through testing when it seems to affect everyone.

tried that mod once and had a CTD…

Let’s hope the Longitude flies straight and not like a drunkard after the coming Update next week.
Fingers crossed.

Its been downloaded 53 000 times.

Might be something on your end :slight_smile:

Yes it was something on my end. I installed the Mod.

I don’t worry about it. I flew the Longitude with the oscillating and the G3000 Mod with a lot of enjoyment several times.

Fixed in the Sim Update 6 1.20.6.0