City Update 4: Western Europe Feedback

Please use this thread for feedback and discussion about City Update 4: Western Europe.

If you have any bugs to report with the new scenery. Please create a new topic in the appropriate section of the forums.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

5 Likes

I have the Aerosoft Eddk Cologne Bonn Airport installed. Do i have to keep it or can i uninstall?

Yay more free stuff! Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @SeedyL3205
In your announcement thread for this release, you said there were also content manager updates for WU IV and VI. I only got CU4 in the content manager, although I did get a mandatory update for the sim when I started it. I do NOT have the POIs installed for the world updates. Would that account for not having those additional updates in the content manager?
Regards

Can I assume they added some dock parking spots at all these ports for use by seaplanes, such as the latest local legend?

Yeah the content manager updates were POI stuff.

6 Likes

Is this how the trees are supposed to look at Annemasse? … so great… omg

Trees all look that way in the new photogrammetry cities… Really?

3 Likes

Yay! More FS stuff to download at 2.5 MB speed :rofl:

5 Likes

Hello @Jab0m,

This issue appears to be something on your end. Please see the screenshot below we took just now from approximately the same location. As you can see, the scenery looks as it should:

There are a few things you can try to troubleshoot this:

• Restart MSFS and/or reboot your PC
  • Delete your rolling cache
  • Restart your home network

If anyone else is experiencing this same issue with the scenery near Annemasse, please let us know in this topic.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

9 Likes

The Strange Thing is…all around Else trees are normal

Terrible performance on the Inibuilds EDDK.
Switching back to Aerosoft‘s.

Needs improvements, also in details.

12 Likes

Thank you. Rebuilding The rolling Cache helped👍

4 Likes

Glad to hear you got it sorted. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The problem I experience with trees is that there are a lot of trees out of proportion around Rotterdam. They even grow above the tallest buildings. (Some examples below).

Apart from that I also experience strong frame drops around the new Rotterdam scenery (Cache is cleared):

6 Likes

Thank you for updating my home town of Rotterdam. It looks amazing. Also very happy with Cologne-Bonn airport. Nice update :+1:

He’s right about the trees though😊

5 Likes

Good update put there’s clearly something wrong with EDDK, performance is terrible around the terminal building

7 Likes

Please fix the extreme CPU usage over Europe, especially Western Europe. Rest of the world doesn’t have this problem. Extreme CPU usage at cruise altitude

9 Likes

Please add your platform to your profile. It really helps in terms of debugging understanding what system the user is using.

Also, just saying performance is terrible really doesn’t tell anyone anything they can act on. There’s an infinite number of reasons you might have poor performance. I’m not judging your comment, just saying more information would be useful.

2 Likes

Click on the link which I created last week. There you can find all the information you’re revering to.

1 Like

Its true for example i have better Performance on Microsofts EDDK Airport than on the one from Aerosoft.

Millions of pc configurations produce so many different effects in Performance.

3 Likes