CJ simulation burst pack front axle is not controllable

Hi pilot I’m not on the right discord but need help everyone :pray:I have a problem I just bought the CJ simulation burst pack and it turns out that the front axle is not controllable impossible to maneuvering on the runway in the assistance options I am in a volocopter everything is grayed out impossible to modify anything the rudder and the power stick are deactivated if it blocks the landing gear before I need your help I I’m on Xbox thanks

Hello @jeff062005073,
I have moved your topic into the correct subcategory: Aircraft & Systems

If you would like other users to help you with an issue you are experiencing in the sim, consider these User Support Hub categories for your future post:

Aircraft & Systems
ATC, Traffic & NAVAIDs
Crashes (CTDs)
Hardware & Peripherals
Install, Performance & Graphics
Scenery & Airports
User Interface & Activities
Virtual Reality (VR)
Weather & Live Weather
Miscellaneous

Not sure what you mean by burst pack, but various jets have a nosewheel lock.
Tends to be a button on the stick itself, or you can set a bind to SET NOSE WHEEL STEERING TO LIMIT

the problem I have is that the nose gear of the plane is not maneuverable, no button reacts in the settings, I can’t change anything either, everything is blocked

You need to press the button on the stick in the cockpit to enable nosewheel first. Before that its locked.

thank you for your feedback since I am new to the simulation game the button you are talking to me about is on the right on the broom where it says NWS??? if that’s what you’re talking about when I press it it doesn’t change anything if it’s another one could you send me a photo where I should press because I can’t find it thank you

you need to bind the nosewheel axis, since that will be needed for the steering.