Click spots in cockpit

not sure. I feel like Asobo doesn’t even test their updates thoroughly anymore. To me this should be something really obvious to spot during testing. Same with the head-up display…now it is an incomplete zoomed-in version.

4 Likes

I noticed this misalignment within 15 seconds after i updated to SU7 and got in to the game and into a cockpit. First i realized i was missing a lot of buttons i never miss with my mouse pointer. If i were a tester i would have found this bug at once. It would never have gone by me.

Testing is nonexistent nowadays …

upvoted, hard to believe how such a big issue got only 30 votes!
noticed that if I pan left or right or zoom in, it is little better but click spots still way off.
I am flying the CJ4, legacy mode, not a Track IR user (yet :slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like

same, looks like all QAs switched to LOCK mode :frowning:

and i think because of all these bugs quite a few people stopped playing already.
too much date hunting they do.
if any car company did that in real, it would go broke asap.

1 Like

turning off lens correction fixed the issue for me :slightly_smiling_face:

30 Likes

That works perfect for me. Thank you!

1 Like

Yep, turning lens correction off cures the problem for me as well

1 Like

Going to test that too, was just loaded in then TrackIR ate … GG, reloading now

Jip, you’re spot on. Fixed it for me too. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lens Correction it is… you got a love click from me… thanks!

1 Like

Yeah definitely a VERY annoying issue. I had to exit the sim right away as it was so infuriating.

I’ll give turning off lens correction a go. It makes sense as it appears it is worse the further the pointer is towards the edge of the screen.

I am glad that I was able to help, but it’s not mine finding. I just relayed the solution from the Working Title discord :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Brilliant, life is good again! Thank you for sharing. :+1::+1:

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.
pc

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Microsoft Store

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Brief description of the issue:
Since SU7, if I do not position exactly the button/knob I am trying to actuate on the center of my view, the actual position to actuate it is offset from the current mouse position.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:
The X marks the position I need to place my mouse over to actually press the button (target LSK is bottom left one “LFBD23”)

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Just update to SU7 I guess? I don’t know, it simply appeared post-SU7 update with all aircraft.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up of relevant:
Not sure what could explain so. Tried different screen resolutions and/or scaling, it’s all the same.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
SU7.

Yeah, same here. Depending on position of the screen and also zoom factor. Sadly it´s a bug and we can only hope for a hotfix soon… :disappointed_relieved:

Yep, same here on that one.

@DoctorCrowbarX @Hetzenauer09 @doctormagick
This issue has been solved by turning off the “Lens Correction” on the graphic settings.

2 Likes

Thank you!!!
I browsed the forum before posting but could not find anything.
Thanks again :slight_smile:

Thanks! Solved my problem!!!