Closest airport? Where?

:Is there a keystroke or xbox command I can press for MSFS to show me the closest airport? I can’t always see them,

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Brief description of the issue:

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hello!

We’ve moved your topic into the Community Support category.

The Bug Reporting category is for posting suspected or confirmed bugs that other users are able to reproduce.

When seeking assistance, please use Community Support.

If you open the VFR map you should be able to see your plane’s location with the nearest airport.

If you have GPS in your plane, there is usually a NRST button or menu that will help you locate and navigate to the nearest airport.

If you set a key or button shortcut for the smartcam it will often point your camera/eyes to the nearest airport if there aren’t other POI’s nearby.

2 Likes

There is no shortcut or keystroke available to show you nearest airport.
You could:
Enable airport markers in assistance options to show airfields/airports,
Open the vfr map but it won’t show distance and you may have to zoom in to see small airfields/airports,
Or use your gps and open Nearest> Airport which will show you distance and direction.
The different gps units vary in how you find nearest and you’ll need to read up on whichever gps you’re using.

1 Like

Same answers, same time lol
@FL991R

2 Likes

I forgot the airport markers! Together I think we’ve made a pretty complete answer. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you all!!