Cloud reflections on water look absolute aweful (like some 128x128 pixel texuture)

Hi aviation fans out there,

I dont know why I havent noticed that earlier (maybe because I almost never fly above water on in island areas and die the Airbus training flight today for the first time) but the cloud reflections look absolute bugged.
These ugly misplaced and way below lowest graphics settings and very strange looking cloud reflections… need a patch urgently :wink:

It looks like some in an otherwise beautyful photorealistic world absolutely misplaced 64x64 or 128x128 pixels lowest quality texture stretched over the ocean.

Everything is set on ultra of course.

Please fix this graphics bug it looks ugly and so out-of-place in such a wonderful otherwise graphics environment, and bring some gorgeous weather effects with the same great clouds quality which are visible in the sky also reflecting in the ocean.

25 posts were merged into an existing topic: Why does cloud reflections look like this?

46 votes have been moved. 9 votes could not be moved because their users already voted in the other topic.

Unfortunately this is probably not a bug. The reflections are just very low res.
The only way to make it less visible is setting wind to at least around 8 knots or more.

Take a look at this thread:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/reflections-on-water-is-this-as-good-as-it-gets/433820/4

Hi there,
There is an older bug from November that we moved this into so that all of the votes would be combined in one place. Thanks for your understanding!

1 Like