Clouds in Live Weather Not Loading Properly

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.
No

Brief description of the issue:
1 flight out of 4, 5, the game doesn’t load clouds properly. Sometimes they load after a few seconds, sometimes not at all. Launching the game, the first flight is always ok, but when I start a second, third, etc. flight, the problem occurs more frequently.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Provide coordinates (DevMode > Options > Display position)

Provide time & date of the observed Weather issue

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hi Folks,

Dev Team needs more input on this in order to repro the reported defect.

Please include:

Internet Connection Type
Aircraft
Location where loading was not working
Graphics Settings

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks. Unfortunately, it seems the issue is completely random. Lately things are going better, but in general I noticed more problems at Mataveri airport (World Update Oceania). My connection is not that fast (40 Mb/s), but it never gave me issues like that before.

Thanks. How about your graphics settings?

I’m on Xbox Series X.

This is definitely driving me crazy. The slow, or non existant, cloud loading is getting worse lately. I confirm I have NO PROBLEMS with my internet connection, but a lot of times, after starting a flight, the sky looks completely clear. Clouds even disappear in the world map. I reset the router, changed DNS, nothing changes. Usually clouds reappear reloading the flight or waiting 1-2 minutes… completely random behaviour.

1 Like