Cockpit buttons animation freezing

This doesnt happen always but sometimes buttons or yoke, throttle, speedbrakes dont move they intended to.

I have seen that in the 787 plane. It happens when you press the [Tab] button on the keyboard and everything in the cockpit freezes. That also applies if you play with VR.
At the 787 you can un-freeze the cockpit buttons if you click with the mouse on the instrument pad in the middle down of the cockpit where you enter the airport coordinates (if it is visible after the cockpit froze)

wdym where do i have to click? can you please provide a screenshot?

I’m not on my flight sim computer right now. But in the 787 you have to click on instrument pad in the middle down next to the steering wheel above the power throttle. You will notice your mouse curser will change in that area to a little cross.
Hope that helps

Here’s the cockpit image now which one?

is this the 787 cockpit? Mine looks like this:

Right above the throttle is the screen to click at.

thats the autobreaks

The pad Right below the autobrakes. The screenshot is from someone else. I’m not on my flight sim computer. Right below where the mouse points.

thats the FMC

I’m not too familiar with the navigation instrument names :wink:

Yeah, I had this happened to A320 with the A32NX mod as well. The functions still work. It’s just the animation that’s frozen. But that usually doesn’t last long, and it tends to snap back and catch up with everything that you’ve set as you get closer to the airport.

Sometimes i got this issue too. Normally only once for month. But today twice on a same flight. This issue is old as msfs itself.