Cockpit Livery Variants For Cessna C172 G1000 (Standard Edition)

I updated my C172 cockpit livery and added a second color variation.

Variant #01 Colors: Black, Darkgrey & Brushed Metal G1000 Frame & White-Orange Analogs
Variant #02 Colors: Black, Beige & White-Orange Analogs

Installation: Unzip the folder “zzzz…” into the community folder. You can only have one of the variants installed at a time.

Downloadable at nexusmods:

All My FS2020 Mods:

If you want to use the cockpit livery with other custom liveries, it is very likely that some textures will not be loaded, due to a wrong backup folder priority in the texture.cfg of the custom livery. Until creators get used to the right folder order, you have to change the texture.cfg file in your custom aircraft livery folder from somethig like this:

[fltsim]
fallback.1=…......\texture
fallback.2=…......\texture\Gauges
fallback.3=…......\texture\AS1000
fallback.4=…......\texture\detailMap
fallback.5=…......\texture\Glass
fallback.6=…????\texture

to this

[fltsim]
fallback.1=…????\texture
fallback.2=…......\texture
fallback.3=…......\texture\Gauges
fallback.4=…......\texture\AS1000
fallback.5=…......\texture\detailMap
fallback.6=…......\texture\Glass

You can use notepad for that. It is usually the last line that has to come first in order to make my cockpit work with the custom livery. Copypaste it to first line and change all numbers accordingly.

Some Pics:

Hi JayDee,

Thanks…that fixed the issue…now I can enjoy both the livery I prefer and your cockpit.

However…one other problem…I was unable to download the Beige version…keeps giving just a message that says “unable to download”. The new version of the Black/Gray worked fine…but not the Beige.

Thanks,

Garry

Great work… looks fabulous!

I reupped the black beige. Should be downloadable now. For me it was. BR JayDee

Do you know if the cockpit livery works with the workingtitle-g1000 add-in?

There should be no interference between the mods. I use the mod myself and it is always working. BR JayDee

For me the metallic brush seems to be black after the last MSFS-update. Before it was brushed - Otherwise it works fine. The beige variant works as intended. Any ideas?

I take a look into it.