Cockpit Master - CDU for PMDG 737NG

Just installed their latest driver released today and it works for MSFS PMDG 737NG like a charm:

4 Likes

Great news!

I used to have one of these and it was amazing. Very simple and it just worked. I gave it up to trade for a throttle and stick but now I want it back. Ha! Great report.

1 Like

Cool. I will try it out.

1 Like

I didn’t realise this even existed. Looks great and would definitely add to the immersion for the PMDG 737. This combined with an autopilot panel would mean using the mouse a lot less often. Is there an MCP available that works with the PMDG 737 is FS2020?

I would research and check out CP Flight or Sismo Soluciones for MCP etc.I am waiting for Sismo to make their hardware compatible with PMDG 737 on MSFS 2020. Although I don’t own any of their hardware I hear great stuff about them.

Hello Matsc…just a quick question as to Im about to purchase this CDU. Any issues with cockpit master bridge software triggering your antivirus? A couple of people were commenting in Aerosofts forums of getting false positives or something? What was your experience with their software?

I am hoping that someone comes up with a version for use with my Samsung tab. Like I had when using P3D. No hardware or wires to deal with. You could even take it with you on breaks and still monitor your flight.

Yes, first time run the bridge, my antivirus program also asked for permission. I just added it to the excluded list and it works without any more problems.

I would recommend it for anyone who wants to get more immersion. Just plug and play with USB cable, you only need to run the lite bridge application (not require to install actually).

SInce it supports MSFS PMDG 737, I only use it for setting all my 737 flights, I do not use mouse with in-sim CDU anymore, even with Aircraft Config and FS Action.

1 Like

Check out aviaworx: aviaCDU - aviaworx

Works great on any tablet (through the browser). I believe axis and ohs supports something like that too but haven’t tried myself.

Thanks for the link. Looks like it is time to charge up the Samsung Tab and see if it works.