Cockpit Size and World Scale in VR

I honestly hope this will get enough attention so that they change the list to “started”.

However there are other VR bugs and wishes topics with more votes than some of the ones listed in the VR dev snapshot, and they are still not considered at all.

For example, I’ve raised this a few days ago:
Discussion: March 25th, 2021 Development Update

I’ve also filled a Zendesk ticket in reference to this post and I’ve received an email today, telling me they have requalified this as “Feedback and Feature request”, which I understand as: this is being added in a list of customer wishes for “later” (later could be next week or in 5 years).

One way to interpret this is, according to the people running the Zendesk support system:

• The most voted VR wishes and bugs should equate to the most problematic if not the most important ones for the customers.
  • There are VR specific wishes and bugs with more votes than those officially listed.
  • Customers are wanting to help in letting them know Asobo might have an incomplete picture of the most voted VR wishes and bugs.
  • Yet, raising awareness they are missing the most voted VR wishes and bugs in the official list, is “just” another customer wish in itself…

Maybe they just mean “feedback and feature request” is just the category it is put into because it couldn’t be put in “product bug”, or “product performance”, or “product hardware compatibility” etc… But the requalification to “feedback and feature request” doesn’t tell me that they find not listing the most voted bugs and wishes a problem at all?!

The following day:

3 Likes