Discussion: March 25th, 2021 Development Update

@Jummivana

The quote above is best summing up the question I keep raising for month:

1. Discussion: March 18th, 2021 Development Update
  2. Discussion: March 4th, 2021 Development Update
  3. Discussion: February 4th, 2021 Development Update
  4. Discussion: January 21st, 2021 Development Update
  5. Discussion: Live dev Q&A January

This raises the question whether someone is actually reading the reports and feedback users are providing, whether there is any consideration for the most important VR questions, or for VR topics in general (see below about LOD problems as well).

For example the table is showing:

4 votes: “Save custom VR camera settings”

But the following are not listed despite having more votes:

61 votes : Increase distance threshold to see other aircraft navigation and strobe lights at night
77 votes: Can you please add a “Sun Glasses” mode :sunglasses: ? (not a joke)
118 votes: FS2020 is breaking the VR golden rule: don’t move the camera, the user is

The VR “wishlist” table is not changing for months, except the number of votes

Therefore I’d like you to please consider and escalate the following questions:

• Is Asobo just ignoring them or are they just not seeing them?

• Otherwise can you please explain why the 4 votes entry is in the list but not the others?

• Can you let us know whether you’ll create the specific VR Wishlist subforum, I’ve been suggesting for months, so that VR specific items are not lost in the middle of all Wishlist topics?

• If not, where can we post VR specific wishlist topics so that they are visible to you, Asobo and Microsoft?

• Besides, the two questions with most “likes” and listed in the previous Q&A where never addressed.

PS: the following topic back from October 2020 was engaging the community to better reporting in order to help Asobo tracking bugs. It was taking as an example the LOD problems I’ve extensively documented which are still present 5 months later. However it was closed:

Can you please clarify whether this is just because of the 30-days auto-close policy, and if not, is there any better way you’d suggest so that Asobo developers can get the information?

Zendesk Request #99714 “Some of the most reported VR bugs and wishes are not listed”

2 Likes