Cockpit state not saved/loaded when saving/loading a Fenix A320 flight?

Flight Factor A320 has it, PMDG MSFS 737 has it, Toliss A321 has it, Inibuilds A310 has it, FSLabs A320 has it. To name only a few.

So I assume that they programmed their systems in a way that allows easy storing / loading of the system’s state.

May the customers of Fenix decide if the Fenix A320 needs this feature.

My opinion: Yes, it needs it because MSFS crashes quite often and many people want to save their flight and continue another day from there.

This feature is more or less standard in top level airliners. If Fenix can’t do it, they should overthink if their programming skills are enough for this business.

3 Likes

Cockpit state is saved in the Fenix A320. You need to follow the instructions because you’re not doing it right.

No, the cockpit state is not saved. Also, there are no instructions. Where are they?

After the updatw it will be saved. Do you set c&d in the efb as default and saved the settings after the update?

I will try that tonight because I’m busy during the day, will report back here thanks for the info!

Hm…not working. Selected cold&dark, started engines, took off, save the situation at 3000 ft. Then quit to menu, loaded the situation but the plane is on the floor in a totally different state.

Version is 1.0.2.104 from 2022-06-01. Is there a newer update? My Fenix software does not show newer updates available.

1 Like

Any news here? I Fenix planning to implement an accurate load/save panel state?

Maybe you should ask Fenix?

Completely agree here, especially that I’m doing my type-rating now fenix just doesn’t save both the aircraft specific state AND the flight plan on the MCDOO, sadly have to go back to X-plane 11 because of this.

All lights and floodlights and integr lights are always fully lit up in the cockpit whenever I start a flight.

I would love to save my own personal quickstart cockpit configuration too as default Fenix cockpit setting (when starting with engines running on the runway) :slight_smile: with my own illumination setting, spoilers armed, and flaps set to 1.

No updates on saving/loading the complete state of the aircraft? (like all the MCDU settings including V1, V2, VR and other settings)? As many, I will buy the first product who does this. Great product, just hope they are doing well and make $ so they will continue developping it.

They are working on a big update currently but save/load is not mentioned in the list

Hoping to see in next release well they are not getting my money before basic sim functionality developed. Unfortunately not many people see it as important which amazes me and happy to part with there money .

Maybe many started flightsim with MSFS and don’t even know what functionality aircraft of the previous years had.

Or: blinded by MSFS graphics and everything else doesn’t matter.

Me too, I really need this functionality because I like to start my flight the next day exactly how I left the aircraft the previous day.

1 Like

For me, I use FS to train… Many repositioning so load/save state is mandatory. Sad it’s not in the list of the major update.

2 Likes

Yes it is sad.

In X-Plane 11, the Flight Factor A320 or the Toliss A321 let you save the situation 100% correctly. Even the ground equipment like fuel truck or baggage loaders are saved correctly. So the next day, you simple load the last situation and continue with you next flight.

Really hoping this will come one day. The Propilot software they use, it is very likely that it has a built-in save function.

So, a few updates have been made, still no possibility to save state, have to put in the speeds everytime + a few things, hope it’s in a near futur or another company comes with another A32x with this functionnality

Yes it is sad. Me too I am missing such a function desperetely

the biggest issue is the community in general are not bothered it seems . The as real as it gets crowd …You cant save a real airplane ,Real shame

1 Like

I’m really hoping for this feature too, but my understanding is that because the Fenix essentially runs outside of the sim in the Fenix app, it’s not quite so simple.