Cockpit View Problem after SU11

I use to be able to hold my right mouse button down and move the mouse and look around the cockpit. After SU11 it no longer works. Works fine in external view but not in cockpit view. Anyone else have this problem or know of a possible fix? I’m not sure what’s it’s binded to but even in default mode I can’t pan around. Thanks guys.

Recheck your settings and bindings. Not unusual for them to change on their own randomly after updates.

I have checked them and re-checked them, can’t figure out how to bind them in order that they work like they did before. :frowning:

There should be a setting in there for cockpit view freelook and there’s not. At least that is what is set up for external view and it works.

Having the same issue here as well.

If I figure it out I’ll post solution here, so far nothing has worked :frowning:

I figured it out! There seems to be a conflict with the right side hatswitch joystick assignments. If you clear the right side hatswitch/joystick, and assign the switch as shown below, freelook works again with the mouse…

Hope that helps…

Thanks but that didn’t solve my problem.

Hello,
We ask that people use Community Support for help, rather than General Discussion. I have moved your topic there.

Is there any chance that you’ve turned on Home Cockpit Mode in the settings?
Freelook is currently not allowed in home cockpit mode.

1 Like