Coherent GTUI thread

Hello,

I am currently flying over the swiss alps over a ton of clouds, but I feel that I have been in more pc stressful locations. I am currently getting about 12-18 FPS and it says its limited by the Coherent GTUI thread. Does anybody know anything about this and some possible fixes? Also with the stutter I hear a slight fuzziness in the sound every once in a while.

Thanks

Some simmers are reporting good results with this fix:

Another “fix” is in regards to the “Toolbar Pushback” mod. Some simmers are reporting a large FPS increase after they removed that from the sim.

Ok Thanks for the reply. I will attempt to make it my destination and then delete toolbar pushback for the next flight and see what happens.

1 Like

Moved to #self-service:install-performance-graphics

I have been having the same problems with my RTX 3070ti flying 90% in the UK My specs are mid range
Ryzen 7 5800x 32gb ram RTX3070ti M.2 storage:
I was having having issues with my FPS starting at around 45FPs and the 99%FPS at about 40FPs I was at GA Airports mostly BBD but I have some ORBX software. After about 15 mins of flying my FPS would be the same at about 42 - 47FPS but the 99% FPS would drop to single figures 7-9 FPS giving a massive stutter every 0.5 sec.
I read lots of online stuff about changing my Page Files and Virtual memory but thought I would start with something simpler.
So I removed everything from my CF and low and behold it fixed it. Next I slowly put back my CF addons and found the culprit to be my ORBX British Isles Mesh scenery. Maybe having GB central and GB south and the British Isles mesh screwed it up (probably). I have now removed the British Isles Mesh and I am happily sitting at 45FPS with the 99% FPS just below at 40FPS which I think is where it should be. Hope this helps someone out there.

Further to my previous post, I apologise to ORBX nothing wrong with your software My GB Central and South are fine my problem lay with an aircraft I was using. Intermittently I was using the JP Logistics C152 and this was causing issues with my PC. I would swap to another aircraft and and sim would work fine hence me getting confused. But I put the ORBX software back on and flying the JPL C152 and it would break again. Just had a long flight 1.5 hours on VATSIM with all my software back in the CF and flying the JF PA28 and no issues. I am so happy I could cry…