Community folder structure

Hello

I saw a very responsive development of free and payware addons from independent developers and its a very good news.

However all of them must be install in the same folder see Community. Can you allow the possibility to install these addons in sub-folder as aircraft, scenery, liveries, etc. ? I’m afraid that after a while we won’t find our way around in this folder…

Merci to continue to make a good job cousin :wink:

Pierre CYUL

42 posts were merged into an existing topic: Can we have subfolders in the Community folder?

48 votes have been moved. 19 votes could not be moved because their users already voted in the other topic.

Hi there,
This topic has a lot of votes. However, there was a topic created two days before this one with even more votes:

We try to keep only one topic open per request in order to avoid splitting people’s votes (for example, what happened here).

Normally, I would merge all comments into the other topic, however because our forum software lacks the ability to merge votes, I want to leave this conversation intact. If our forum software some day allows us to merge votes, then I will combine this one and the other one together.

In the meantime, if you are reading this and you voted for this topic, please vote for the other topic!

1 Like

Hello,

We now have the ability to merge votes. As promised, I have returned and merged the votes over to the other topic, so now everybody’s vote is accounted for.