Complete reset of all progress

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

Lost ALL progress in the game. Bush trips, landing challenges, flight training, etc all set to 0%.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

See above

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Started game. All progress reset.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

GTX 3080 Ti, AMD Ryzen 5600X, 16 GB GAM

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Most recent patch

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Had the same issue!
Get to practice all over again.

I also had this experience about 3 weeks ago. Pretty frustrating!

Record missing from flight challenges

I have updated to the latest version having not used MFS for a few months. All of the visual records of my challenges are missing - the A,B,C labels for each challenge. My score is still on the leaderboard though. I have flown a repeat to see if the score reconnects with the sim itself but now shows my latest record and not the 'A from my best flight. Has anyone experienced this already and can suggest anyway to bring all this back. As ever also the data log is totally random - some values seem to be reset where others are still showing

Nope, never found out why it happened. Couldn’t fix it. Lost all progress just like you.

I also am back to zero progress

Same Problem and much more…

The settings/selections made when starting MSFS2020 PDE are not saved! In the flight school probably everywhere no controller assignments are displayed (“no entries” is displayed in the window) So it is not Fun to Play the game!

Are there already solutions for this?

Solved the Settings and Progress save Problem!

All XBox Services was disabled! After Enabling → the Progress and the Settings was saved!!!

(Type in the Windows search Field → Computer Managment and open as admin, then choose “services and aplications” and then “Services”. Search for all XBox entries and set them to “automatic” → Restart your system and all what you do was saved…)

Yeaha…

1 Like