Completionist Achievement... Not Complete

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

After completing all the activities in sim (including getting the achievements for all 3 original bush trips), the Completionist achievement fails to unlock. I have also tried fully restarting the game with no luck. The achievement is stuck at 92% completion.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OPā€™s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Same here. I have the ā€œgreasedā€ achievement unlocked for completing all landing challenges. And i have ā€œanimoiā€ ā€œgoldrushā€ and ā€œfire and iceā€ achievements for completing the 3 Bush Trips without navigation assistanceā€¦ The tracker did not register the Patagonia Bush Trip. It stucks at 96percent.

1 Like

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OPā€™s steps to reproduce it?

Yes, I have 39/39 Landing Challenges and 15/14 Bush Trips completed (however perhaps 4-5 of the counted Bush Trips are community made, I canā€™t check as AFAIK the achievement file is encrypted).

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

The Completionist Achievement seems to update the Bush Trip requirement depending on what itā€™s seen i.e. my son has it but he completed it early after release when there were only 3 Bush Trips.

ā€¢ Any official update or community Bush Trip added seems to increase the number of Bush Trips required i.e. mineā€™s gone from the original 3/3 to 19/19 [World Update 8] 14 official + 5 community.

ā€¢ AFAIK Iā€™ve completed 9 Official and 5 Community BTā€™s but itā€™s hard to be sure as Norway is Stuck at 96% despite been flown twice and a Community BT reset itā€™s progress to 0% after a mission update.

ā€¢ Removing updates and/or deleting the ā€œcommunityā€ folder/missions doesnā€™t change the number required i.e. once ā€œseenā€ a Bush Trip likely needs to be completed as x/19 remained [World Update 8]

ā€¢ Sim Update 9 changed my displayed number of required Bush Trips to 14 which equals the number of official Bush Trips installed (I have NOT installed WU8 (Spain) as it added another 4 BT Iā€™d have to complete)

ā€¢ In the past (IIRC WU7), Iā€™ve disabled all WU and deleted all community content to no effect. I havenā€™t retested this with SU9.

ā€¢ I havenā€™t tested deleting my install to reset my profile as itā€™d lose all recorded progress and flight hours (and Iā€™d still need to refly the first 3 BT again).

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Platform: PC Steam
Version: Premium Deluxe + Reno Races Full

We need a official confirmation. My tracker showed 92 when i completed the Balkan Bush Trip. Completing patagonia ā€¦the tracker did not move. After completing the Nevada Bush Trip ā€¦ tracker went up to 96.

1 Like

Ideally youā€™d think it would be A: Patagonia Bush Trip Achievement + B: Nevada Bush Trip Achievement + C: Balkan Bush Trip Achievement + D: Landing Challenges Achievement = E: Completionist Achievement Unlocked. There is some bizarre logic within the sim that is expecting something else to happen for the Completionist achievement to unlock for some people, but not others.

1 Like

I have unlocked the achievement. Solution for me:
I have deleted the game ā€¦and i have reinstalled it without a world Update. ( But with a couple of 3rd Party Jets) i have repeated all 3 original Bush Trips and all 24 landing challenges. And finally i have unlocked the achievement.

1 Like

This is soooo frustrating. Iā€™ve completed all 3 original bush trips without using ā€œfind my way backā€ and somehow those achievements came through, but no matter what I do I canā€™t get the Achievement to unlock. Iā€™ve even uninstalled the sim and flew all three again. NOTHING. This something like 60 hours worth of flying.

Literally what do I have to do to get Asoboā€™s attention. How hard can it be to fix. Itā€™s been TWO YEARS and they wonā€™t acknowledge the fact that Achievements are completely broken.

Is anyone from the actual dev team in this forum?

Currently, the achievements for completing the three primary Bush Trips without any navigational assistance are not unlocking upon completing the trips and meeting the requirements. This glitch has been occurring for players since late last year (around October/November 2022). I can attest to it, as it has happened to me and a friend recently, as well as several other people on TrueAchievements.com. In the gameā€™s menu the Bush trip shows 100% completion and the ā€˜Back on Trackā€™ feature was not used during the bush trip.

An interesting point of note is that it appears if a player had completed a few stages of the bush trip before the timeframe mentioned above and completed the rest more recently since then, the achievement does register and unlocks. The achievements donā€™t unlock if the bush trip was started and played in its entirety after said timeframe.

The community would really appreciate for you all to look into this issue and fix it as soon as possible. These three bush trips take quite a few hours to complete. (The Nevada Bush Trip took me over nine hours.) We would really like to be able to unlock these achievements once weā€™ve put so many hours into doing so. Thank you.

2 Likes