Computador no tiene los requerimientos minimos

hola ya compre y descargue el simulador después de que hace toda la descarga se me sale y al momento de ejecutarlo me sale que mi computador no cumple con los requerimientos mínimos pero mi computador tiene un paco mas de los requerimientos

Nombre del dispositivo DESKTOP-K5MSRF6
Procesador AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor 3.40 GHz
RAM instalada 16,0 GB
Identificador de dispositivo 5115271F-1D33-416B-850A-B199815926AD
Id. del producto 00331-10000-00001-AA675
Tipo de sistema Sistema operativo de 64 bits, procesador basado en x64

Hi there,

According to the Code of Conduct, you must use English when posting on the forums. The one exception is the #multiplayer category, where you can use any language to help you find users to connect with.

If you cannot read English, the forums provide a handy feature that translates posts into your native language, you can use this feature by clicking the translate button under a post. translate icon

If you need help converting a post from your language to English, try using Bing Translator, the same service used by the forums.

What you are missing from the requirements is the video card.

What kind of video card do you have, and does it meet the system requirements listed?

my video card is 2 gb

my video card is 2 gb

2GB is why it doesn’t meet requirements unfortunately.

The minimum is a 4GB card.

but in the pages that microsoft at the time of buying the game indicate that the minimum requirement is 2gb

Yes understood. But I don’t know of an RX570 that actually only had 2GB. The smallest I’ve seen is 4GB. And the experience of running the simulation on 4GB wasn’t great.

Personally I believe that Minimum Specification is wrong, but that’s just an opinion. What I do know is running the sim using those standards makes for a terrible experience.

This simulation really needs 8GB video cards at a minimum. That’s my experience. I moved from a 4 to an 8 and it really made things better.

MODERATOR EDIT:
hello I have the same problem when running the game puts me that my pc does not meet the minimum requirements I have a gtx 1650 super 4G VRAM AMD RYZEN 3000 I run the game and everything but I get caught sometimes. Could it be for the 4g?

hola yo tengo el mismo problemaal ejecutar el juego me pone que mi pc no reune los requisitos minimos tengo una gtx 1650 super de 4G VRAM AMD RYZEN 3000 me corre el juego y todo pero se me queda pillado aveces. podra ser por los 4g?