Concorde fuel management

I bought the dc-designs concorde a few days ago and all ready made an suceessfull atlantic crossing from kjfk-egll but i have noticed people say that you need to manage the fuel etc. and have the center gravity? I have never had a problem with it and it says on the switches that they are in auto mode. Do i have to pay attention to that on future flights, and learn to move fuel from aft to fwd? even if they are in auto mode? or are there people how just want to make it manualy in the sim?

There are several YouTube videos out there explaining how and why you need to do this.

There is no auto mode.

Also all of this is explained extensively, over and over, in the main Concorde thread. Over and over because people don’t search forums anymore.

DC Designs Concorde Fuel System Explained MSFS - YouTube Video all about the Concorde fuel system

I know this doesn’t really fit under this topic but if someone could please help. I am trying to fly the Concorde but on my CG indicator and the total contents for my fuel there is a red and black bar blocking the amount of fuel I have onboard, I have no idea how to fix this and haven’t found any solutions online. Thanks

Screenshot_2
Example

Best to ask questions in the developer discord

The developer is an ■■■■■■■ that doesn’t care about Concorde.

In my experience, the developer has been very responsive and helpful.

He hasn’t fixed the major bugs that still exist. If you don’t fly it seriously many of them will be over looked. But if you fly according to Concorde procedure and realistically, there are plenty of problems.

I fly it as accurately and realistically as I can without being unnecessarily limited to real world procedures. For example, it would be “Unrealistic” to fly it anywhere other than the handful of airports and routes that were allowed IRL. This is a sim and I’m not going to let that restrict me. If I want to fly from PHNL to RJTT then I will. I would have to figure out fuel loads and vertical flight profile on my own. That might not match your Concorde procedures.

It’s offensive for you to suggest that if I don’t find fault in the Concorde as you do, then I must not be flying “seriously”. I never said the plane is bug-free. Every plane in MSFS has bugs. The developer has addressed the serious bugs and some of them can’t be fixed until MSFS updates things on their end. The other bugs are being addressed but the developer has their own schedule and time constraints. Just because they do not fix a problem you notice immediately and to your satisfaction does not mean they are unresponsive. Maybe you are being unreasonable in your demands? How do you know you are not?

100% Correct!

By seriously I mean caring about cabin altitude. Caring about proper W&B. Not flying with afterburners on auto throttle. He claims the last one is a MSFS limitation but many military jets can use auto throttle without afterburners. You can not follow the proper procedure’s since the plane doesn’t fly correctly.

And yet somehow I do follow proper procedures

Proper procedure’s say to use “max climb” on auto throttle without afterburner. You can’t do that on the dc plane.

If you say so.