Conected to internet but msfs is not

Hi there I am on an Xbox series s and my internet is working just fine on my Xbox however when I start up flight simulator and go on to my profile tab the status says offline and it is grayed out and I cannot change anything I have tried signing out and back in but it is still offline and cannot use any online services when I am in fact connected to the internet anybody else having this issue or know what to do to fix this? It was just working 30 minutes ago

Is this similar to what you experience?

Okay guys I found the issue for some reason whenever I start up flight simulator in my settings online functionality has been switched to off this happens every time I restart the Sim I’m not sure why it is setting it to off but if you go into your settings and go under data and look at online functionality just switch that to on and it will solve all of your problems I am really confused as to why it is now set up to where it automatically defaults to turning them off but just go into your settings and turn the online functionality to on

1 Like

Go into your settings and Microsoft flight simulator click on the data Tab and then turn on online functionality to on for some reason after the new update it keeps switching online functionality to off but once you go in the settings and turn it back on everything should work as normal

Happy you got it sorted out.