Confident / Not Confident about next WU6 to solve MSFS issues after SU5

Please feel free to post your personal felling on this topic about next WU6 to solve issues since last SU5 and the 2 hot fixes.
If possible, please only reply:
CONFIDENT
or
NOT CONFIDENT

The idea of this post is to have a general idea of the community feeling about confidence in ASOBO and MS to solve the problems and deliver a stable product, at least as it eas before SU4 but with the good progress of FPS.

Not confident

5 Likes

CONFIDENT 

2 Likes

CONFIDENT - wouldnt this work better as a poll?

5 Likes

NOT CONFIDENT ; a world update very different from a sim update

4 Likes

Sorry, I don’t know how to creat a poll.But yes, agree with you.

Not confident - until they tell us what has gone wrong and how they intend to fix it

7 Likes

Not confident, what will they break this time?!

9 Likes

Not confident! Asobo is too small for such a difficult thing.

4 Likes

Confident that at least some issues will at least partially resolved, others fully.

Also fairly confident that 6+ months from now we’ll still be talking about bugs that were introduced in SU5 that are still around.

9 Likes

Issues with SU5 will be fixed with hotfixes and SU6. WU6 is about the world.

Not confident

3 Likes

Would be nice if they gave PC guys slider to eliminate the new pop in scenery…but no not confident.

2 Likes

We already had our 2 hotfixes that partially fixed some of the problems. It was clearly stated in the patch notes that the outstanding issues would be resolved as part of WU6.

7 Likes

What’s the point? Honest question. None of what any of us think about an upcoming update is going to do anything, except just cause more conjecture.

9 Likes

Just not correct… fixes will be in upcoming WORLD update in 2 weeks.

2 Likes

But as said on this post by Jumivana:
[BLOG] August 12th, 2021 Development Update - Community / News and Announcements - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Our team continues to track your feedback after Sim Update 5 as we prep for more fixes and improvements coming your way in a few weeks with World Update 6!

The focus of WU6 is the world. There will be some fixes but many will come with SU6, or beyond.

The point is to share with Asobo and MS the level of confidence of community on the way as they are managing the product after 1 year release and several updates (SU and WU).
Please note that I didn’t share my own feeling on my own post to not influence people.

Hope you are wrong. Any company needs to understand what is urgent and what is not.
World Update are great but are cosmetic. At this moment it was great to get more then cosmetic only.
But probably you are right.

2 Likes