Constant CTD with A310 at TNCM and VHHX

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

On approach and on the ground with the A310 at Princess Juliana (TNCM) and Kai Tak (VHHX) airports there are constant CTDs on Xbox Series X. Tried removing addons (that was really fun!) and with addons and get a CTD.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Not relevant.

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

After removing all add-ons, select the A310 from the Aircraft menu. Make sure that you do not have the enhanced A310 installed from the marketplace! Choose to land at a runway at either VHHX or TNCM. During the approach to either airport, it may go smoothly. However, on short final and on touchdown, you will most likely get a CTD. If you would like to start Cold and Dark, then select a gate at either airport with the A310 and pan around the cockpit and stuff like that.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Xbox Series X, Turtle Beach Velocity One, Dell Wired Mouse

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

N/A

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Note: While I am in the Beta, I did experience this issue prior to the Beta buiild.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I tried to fly the aircraft, but when I press the option to attach the jetway it crashes the aircraft, not the sim. Whether I use the in cab option or the ATC is the same