Constant "your bandwidth is too low to stream data..."

it keep on switching me to offline mode but my internet is just fine.

Same here flying the PMDG737 in SU15 beta. When I was about to land after a two-hour flight, I noticed that all the textures were extremely low resolution at the destination airport. I switched to offline mode, then back to online. Got the “low bandwidth” message, and the sim no longer seems to be able to render the scenery. Very frustrating.

1 Like

This is my biggest concern for 2024. I sincerely hope this is fixed. Also the sim should not be switching off Settings.

9 Likes

the fact that the sim switches itself to offline mode is the stupidest thing in history!
no one can even come close to imagining how much it irritates me!

2 Likes

I have this same issue. What’s more, I even rolled back to the live build (1.36.3.0), but this issue is still there! I simply can’t load any flight without the sim switching to offline mode now.

Servers issue ?

No, it was perfectly fine before enrolling to the beta. Edit: at least for me.

Having this a lot, but I don’t think related to the beta, it started for me with the Dune update and I have a friend who is getting it, and he is not on the beta.

Actually fine for me right now, but trying to do a flight with a friend and he is getting it and he is not on the beta.

1 Like

1 Like

I have a same problem while not participating on beta. Flew just fine 2 hours ago

1 Like

I’ve had this a lot over the last few month. Another thread suggests lowering your bandwith to 40mb/s which has helped me a bit but hasn’t resolved. Nothing wrong with my ISP & have 1GB download.

for me best workaround is using DNS and disabling PG!
https://public-dns.info/
(use only u.s dns)

Now i am stuck on “checking for updates”. Are the servers melting ??

I tried again but it doesn’t work.

There must be something on our end because people in live streams and the Community Fly-in fly happily with full scenery and online.

Ill try FlushDNS and such… Also they are not on the Beta…

I’m not on the beta now either. I rolled back from it as none of my aircraft worked. But now I can’t fly online. As soon as I go back to the main menu, all my online settings are ON again. The world map also displays the Bing maps.

I have no beta and have the same problem. I had never this problem before.

1 Like

DNS has nothing to do imho. I checked a few popular DNS, nothing helped.
Still issues with low bandwidth, slow download in content manager, photogrammetry looks like â– â– â– â– .

1 Like

What region are you all playing from? I’m from Eastern Europe. Maybe the European region is affected only?

Same region