Continuing My Old World Tour

In 2016 I started a flight around the world in Prepar3D, life kicked me down and I lost interest in flight sims, now that the new Microsoft Flight Simulator rekindled my interest, I have continued my flight around the world in MSFS! Sadly I cannot use my beloved A2A Comanche in FS (as of yet), so I will settle with similar planes! For the first flight in FS I picked the Beechcraft G36 with a custom KLM livery!

The interesting part of this first flight in MSFS is, Kangiqsujuaq Airport was not available to my amazement! So, i made it! If you are interested, it can be downloaded right here.

Interactive Map i made of all the flights so far

If you are interested in the previous videos from this world tour, they are available in the playlist i made:

• Kangiqsujuaq (CYKG) To Sanikiluaq Airport (CYSK)

This was my 18th flight in my going around the world tour! I tried using Live Weather, but it bugged out. In the end you can see the total time of the flight so you know I flew the entire trip (3 hours and 34 minutes of flight time). This brought me from Kangiqsujuaq, Canada, to Sanikiluaq Airport! Full realism and damage on all options has been enabled. I thought the landing would mess up my landing gear as I noticed there was a small slope on the runway! Quickly adding more power made the landing safe!

Sanikiluaq Airport (CYSK) To Peawanuck Airport (CYPO)

This was my 19th flight in my going around the world tour! For this flight I picked the brand new Carenado Mooney M20R Ovation! It was pretty cold so I had some icing that made flying the approach really difficult, switching to the co-pilot seat made me see much more. The landing was rough as the side wind blew me all over the place except straight down towards the runway.

Peawanuck Airport (CYPO) To Big Trout Lake (CYTL)

This will be my 20th flight in my going around the world tour! Pretty standard flight and no end screen statistics as the game decided half way to crash on me! Took the Mooney out again as i really like the plane, i did pick take a different livery!

Big Trout Lake (CYTL) To Muskrat Dam (CZMD)

This will be my 21st flight in my around the world tour! A short flight, but very low visibility, lots of wind (for some reason it pushed me to the left almost off the runway at takeoff even though the wind vane/cone of the runway was floating to the right) , a tiny bit of rain and low hanging clouds made this a interesting flight! Near the airport, it cleared up a bit and I had my best landing so far!

Muskrat Dam (CZMD) To Keewaywin Airport (CPV8)

This will be my 22nd flight in my around the world tour! For this flight I picked the Cessna Grand Caravan! Just to see how this plane handles on long distances! But first a short flight, but it had very low visibility, lots of wind (for some reason it pushed me to the left almost off the runway at takeoff even though the wind vane/cone of the runway was floating to the right), a tiny bit of rain and low hanging clouds made this a interesting flight! Near the airport, it cleared up a bit and I had my best landing so far!

Keewaywin Airport (CPV8) To Bloodvein River Airport (CZTA)

This will be my 23rd flight in my around the world tour! This flight was full of problems, first the Live Weather option did not wanna work with me so i simulated it as much as possible to how the weather was in Canada at that moment. The Automatic Pilot also tried to kill me for some reason, i managed to fix it but i got no clue how. And during the approach on the airport, i suddenly got stutters, while i normally don’t. I managed to smooth them out a bit while editing. The landing was rough as a sidewind from the left kept pushing me off course and this ended in a bumpy landing.

Bloodvein River (CZTA) To Ashern Airport (CJE7)

This will be my 24th flight in my around the world tour! Rain and some medium winds made it a interesting flight, the approach to the airport was pretty hard, the low visibility gave me issues spotting the airport, that turned out to a grass strip that I spotted just in time to still be able to land on it or i had to turn around and do another try. The grass strip is also sloped so i decided to land half way. The latest update for the game has giving me some micro freezes of a second, but i tried to smooth them out again.

1 Like

Ashern Airport (CJE7) To - Barker Airport (CYDN)

Live Weather was buggy on the day of recording this, and it gave me a layer of clouds with thunder storms for some reason. This time i picked the Beechcraft Baron G58, a twin-engined piston aircraft that i barely have flown before so the landing was a challenge! The wind nearly blew me off the runway!

Interactive Map of my world tour: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=135yeaabXNaYUVeDSOzQwCX3tWEmuwqv

Barker Airport(CYDN) To Regina Airport(CYQR)

This is my 26th flight in my around the world tour! No real issues this time!

Regina Airport(CYQR) To Calgary Airport (CYYC)

This is my 27th flight in my around the world tour! This time i took the Cessna Citation CJ4 out for a ride as i wanted to make some extra miles! Lots of cloud cover so i had to fly high, this was my first time actually flying this plane so landing this big private jet was no easy task!