Control sensitivity settings not saving

I’ve had no issues adjusting and saving sensitivity or extreme dead zones before. For some reason now, my changes will not save to the profile. Previous changes have been made and continue to show in the profiles, but any new changes do not append.

I’ve had a similar problem for ages now. All my settings are saved except one, and even then only when set to certain values.

If I set Neutral to -59, and save, it works for that session. If I restart the sim, this value gets set to -58, which is just enough to have my throttle at idle to go ever so slightly into reverse thrust.

It will save -57, as well as -60, and those values survive a reset, but not -59. I ended up write protecting the config file for my throttle to stop this.

Hey folks,

Does anyone have answers for things to try? I hate to do a complete reinstall

One year later… ! I’ve just started another post in the forum regarding this problem. Did you find another solution? Which file holds the sensitivty settings, btw? =)

Same problem for me starting from SU8

Is it working now again? Seems so for a while at least. Did you also get a question regarding sync?

2022,04,01 Axis sensitivity settings cannot be saved

Seems Its fixed. :+1:

No. It was not saved. Wow… For how long should this go on…? Kind of sick settings upp joystick sensitivity settings each and every time. Any other suggestions?

Any news from your side? Still not saving settings - or do you like me get random settings that “reminds” you of the sens. settings you have selected, often in odd numbers? This is SO weird.

Still not save any change in the sensitive control. I read that this issue will be addressed in the next SU9 of April.

yeah…me too, from what ive read other users noticed the problem still was noticable after resintallation (my guess cause of not removed settings etc, or faulty / corrupt cloud savings re-loaded) Not sure.

@AlexFly2803 That some really good news! Thank you for sharing this info. :star: