Controls are sluggish/hypersensitive with Saitek Cyborg Evo

Whenever I cross a certain threshold in either direction on the x-axis or y-axis the controls in MSFS2020 become sluggish and hypersensitive. Reaching a certain threshold on the Saitek makes the yoke in MSFS2020 extend fully on the axis and return immediately to the original position. This goes on and on and creates a “shiver” effect on the yoke. Especially during take-off or landing this is a huge problem because this effect causes the plane to change pitch quickly and then stall easily:

The left screen is P3D, the right screen is MSFS2020. I don’t see this effect in P3D nor in FSX or even previous versions. I’m also aware of the list of peripherals compatibility but still I am curious if anybody has seen the same effect.

I also played around with the sensitivity settings in MSFS2020 but that doesn’t change anything on the effect.

Any idea what might help?

Yes, though I have PFC controls. I have only had two successful flights. Peripherals are a huge problem for me and very disappointing after spending so much to get an “ideal” computer.

Mystery solved. For some reason I did not only have both ailerons axis and elevator axis mapped to my joystick but also aileron left/right and elevator down/up:

When I removed those additional mappings the surfaces behaved in an expected manner.

In the description of the aileron left/right and elevator down/up options it says a digital input (key or button) should be mapped. Since I mapped a joystick axis for each I set up a double assignment and both interfered with each other.

Thanks for that. It soved the same issue for my Cyborg stick. Much appreciated.