Controls dialog will not resize

ISSUE DESCRIPTION

My controls dialog window has somehow become narrow and I can’t restore its size. I can create a new window, and resize that, but not the standard ddialog.

FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

Every time I use the sim

REPRODUCTION STEPS

Please list clear steps you took in order to help our test team reproduce the same issue:

  1. I was changing some bindings quickly in that dialog, but do not know what triggered the narrowing.

YOUR SETTINGS

If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the User Support Hub.

What peripherals are you using:

Turtle Beach Fight deck; Xbox controller (only for photos); Tobii head tracker.

[PC Only] Are you using Developer Mode or have you made any changes to it? No.

[PC, MSFS 2020 Only] Are you using DX11 or DX12? DX12

[PC Only] What GPU (Graphics Card) do you use? RTX 4090.

[PC Only] What other relevant PC specs can you share? AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D; 64Gb, 6TB storage. Samsung G9 ultrawide monitor.

MEDIA