Convert FSX AI traffic models from FAIB, PSXAI, TFS, AIG, etc

Starting from the base that all or almost all, what we like the most is realism, my reflection is in defense of air traffic. The big loser in the magnificent MSFS.
What makes great simulators-games (for me they are the same word), in fsx or prepar3d was its unlimited architectural capacity that made it possible for people of different computer levels to put and remove “things”. Expand airports, put lights on or remove, remodel planes and, of course: add air traffic.
Those of us who love to land in an airport with a lot of traffic or little, but real traffic (which is working at the same time), we enjoyed adding our own repaints or models, or those of others who had decided to share them with users.
In short, a beautiful amalgam of freedom where the rough laws of property were not threatened by the ARTISTIC will and the desire to have fun flying.

MSFS: If you expand your catalog of freedom and let many creatives burst in with their desire to share, without taking everything to the business world, not only will we vote for it always but they will also earn double the money.

PSXseecontraffic, lorbylivetraffic, FAIB, TFS, aig, aerosoft, etc, etc…its a big familiy.

This little writing is a reflection for the boss of the great boss of the super boss of MSFS: “Open doors, and heavens, let the fsx aircraft models work, offer possibilities, and everything will have a positive impact, not only economically”.
a hug, to the bussinessman and the artists: neither can live without the other.

Nice idea, but at first they need to get they´re codes running stable and well. I´m on 100% AI traffic, but what i get are a few generic flights with no heavys in the air. Only the ATC knows about them but not my eyes.

2 Likes

Hello,
Could you kindly summarize what your request is, in one or two sentences?

Is military ai even going to do Microsoft flight simulator stuff

yes, of course:
sentence
we need to be able to use the converted fsx models from FAIB, PSXAI, TFS, AIG,etc… , like this we shouldnt have to re-work thousand of thousand of repaints.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Could you kindly break this Wishlist topic into two? We have a rule of one Wishlist topic per request:

So you could do this by:

1. Editing the first post by clicking ••• on your first post, followed by the pencil icon. You can edit the topic and title to be about one of those two items.
  2. Modify the post so that it references only one of those two items, then save.
  3. Create a new Wishlist post for the other item.

When this is done, I’ll delete this little sidebar conversation we’re having, here! :slight_smile: Thanks!

thank you very much for the advice!:slight_smile:

Thank you. Please do this soon so I don’t have to close this topic. (The other option is that we can return this topic to General Discussion.)

i have done it. i deleted the second sentence, so there is only one.
should i do anything else?

Just to be clear, this is about AI traffic liveries?

no. it is about ai traffic models.

Thank you. Would this work as a title for you? (I will delete all of this conversation afterwards!)

Convert FSX AI traffic models from FAIB, PSXAI, TFS, AIG, etc.

ok. as you prefer!

dont delete this conversation. it would seem it was me who decided to change the title.

OK. I just want to make the title more specific, as right now, by reading the title, it looks like you want AI traffic. We all want AI traffic, so I want to make sure that it’s easier to identify what you’re looking for.