Copilot inoperative when taking off from uncontrolled airport

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

Brief description of the issue:

Over the last few days I have tried flights out of uncontrolled airports (KELO, KORB, others). I can access the local traffic using ATC from the CJ4. I select the runway, announce the taxi to that runway, and announce takeoff. Roll for takeoff. At no point does the copilot kick in. It is activated as shown in screenshot.

This requires me to answer all ATC calls through to parking at destination.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Load from World Map with departure including parking, no destination.
Start CJ4, perform location update, load flight plan from SimBrief using Route option.
Tune local traffic frequency using ATC dialog.
Prepare aircraft for taxi. Select runway.
Announce taxi to runway using ATC dialog. Taxi.
Announce takeoff using ATC dialog. Takeoff.

Contact departure/center/whichever is suggested.

At this point, I would expect the copilot to take over. It does not. Hit or miss whether I am given the option to request IFR clearance. In either case, copilot does not respond.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: