Copilot mixes Spanish texts with English accent

Since 1 year aprox. the game is mixing Spanish and English. No solutions yet to this issue?

I have the game in Spanish (not voices of course because is not dubbed, but the texts and subtitles) but the copilot voice suddenly includes Spanish words but with English voice. For example, while doing the checklist before flight.

I only want the texts and subtitules in Spanish but the instructor speaking English, with English words of course.

My Windows is in Spanish and I have selected the “Azure” option in the game text to speech.

Are you on Xbox, Steam or Microsoft Store version? Game Pass on PC.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it? No.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue: Last version, but it happens from April-May 2021.

I think this is the topic for intresst where you can vote and in which similar topics merged ( just same for other languages ) :

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Use Azure to give ATC regional accents

Hi there,
There is a Wishlist topic for regional accents for ATC using Azure. I have moved your posts into there (Sorry, Micha…).
Currently there are no accents anywhere in the world except the American accent. Hopefully if they do it for ATC they can do it for the people inside the cockpit, as well.

1 Like