Copilot Stops Communicating Verbally (Not Same as ATC Voice Cutting Out) During Flight

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

No

Brief description of the issue:

While in flight, copilot (which has been tasked to handle ATC comms) stops verbally responding. His/her response to ATC comms still registers in ATC window but voice is not heard. This appears to be random and sometimes occurs instead of or in conjunction with related ATC comm error where ATC comms stop working aloud. This is only the second flight I’ve had this happen in roughly 15-20 flights.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

N/A

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Create and begin an IFR flight plan out of any relatively busy airspace (KBOS/KJFK/KORD/KSFO) for a longer range route using standard ATC (currently flying KDTW-KSNA and error began somewhere between Kansas City ARTCC & Chicago ARTCC). At any point assign ATC comms to copilot for assistance. Somewhere enroute the issue may or may not occur.

The chance of one or both ATC comms error(s) occurring on a flight like this (either losing ATC voice or losing copilot voice) is roughly 90-95%.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

AMD Ryzen 12-Core, EVGA RTX3900 Ti, Thrustmaster Boeing setup (none applicable to issue)

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Current MSFS store version as of 12/6/22.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

First of all I’m not using developer mode neither add-ons.
This issue happens when I fly, expecially from cold&dark state, the new A310.
In a nutshell: when using Flight assistant for ATC coms I see the Flight assistant request and answers but don’t hear any voice. Moreover as soon as the ATC sends me a communication I can only hear a couple of words and the silence, as the Flight Assistant instantly answers (without a sound).

I started experimenting this issue after the latest update.
Bulild version: 1.29.30.0

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

I am experiencing the same issue. When I switch off the co-pilot doing the atc but myself, I do hear the pilot voice, so it seems to only affect the co-pilot.

I have the same issue, regardless of aircraft being flown. Randomly, ATC voice will shut off or both ATC and the copilot handling comms will shut of simultaneously (usually retaining then text communications); in fact the latter event is occurring right now. It is disconcerting to make a precision approach in IMC at an otherwise-unknown foreign airport (in this case Recife, Brazil) when you are essentially NORDO. I am actually a (former) commercial pilot, SEL/MEL, instrument, etc., so I speak to realism with some authority.