Corn Mazes for the Season...found a couple Florida. Post yours

7 Likes

I’ve found three over the past 17 months.

“World’s Largest Corn Maze” at Richardson Adventure Farm in northeastern Illinois.

Borzynski’s Farm & Floral Market in southeastern Wisconsin.

Swan’s Pumpkin Farm in southeastern Wisconsin.

8 Likes

Perhaps, these should be referred to as Corn Maizes.

I’ll see myself out…

5 Likes

I found more but they aren’t the best quality in the sim.

Basse’s Taste of Country near Milwaukee has a Pacman maze.

Harvest Hill Family Farm

The Little Farmer

Kroll’s Fall Harvest Farm, right next to Waukegan airport. Unfortunately, the trees cover it up almost entirely.

In the MSFS the world map it look’s like this:

Jerry Smith Pumpkin Farm near Kenosha Regional Airport. Not the most detailed maze.

3 Likes

Nice to see Wisconsin getting the love. We actually go to the Harvest Hill place now and then for their fall stuff, and plan to go again this year.

2 Likes

Nice! I’ve been to a couple of the places I posted, but long ago. Probably close to two decades ago. I know of two other farms that have corn mazes, but they didn’t have one when the satellite imagery was taken unfortunately.

2 Likes

Bowles Farm in Clements Maryland. I actually ran through their 2023 corn maze last weekend.

4 Likes

Wow!..these are great finds!

I couldn’t do it. I’d have too many flashbacks from The Shining.

Is there any list of these locations or approximate locations? I’d like to hunt them down but not exact coordinates. Or just google “Clements, Maryland” and do square search patterns around the town until I find it?

1 Like

If you type the farm name into a search engine, you’ll see its address along with a map showing it’s location.

1 Like

Wow. Now I must go peek at them tomorrow. Thanks for sharing these.

2 Likes

These are great. Wow!..a list would be a challenge!