Correct livery with AI traffic (real-time online ) with a320neo

Is there anyway to get 4 engine generics or o be used as cargo planes with livery, while a320 used as all other Co real traffic.

So this is what my mod does: MSFS2020 - Corsten´s DIY live traffic mod (to be released very soon) - YouTube

but there is still lots to do for instruction pdf until i can release this in flightsim.to

1 Like

Have you found or do you know if any personal ai’s used (say a Flai…etc model) just doesn’t behave right or do you think its an afcad issue where they just sit there and then disappear or other erratic behaviour?

Thanks,
BobM.

just show us how you add one plane (texture etc) to the A320neo…If you want just an ai and not a flyable one…is there stuff that can be trimmed out of the aircraft cfg. and I guess the xml only really needs what is visible on the outside and the Minecraft cockpit :slight_smile: like an ai model but if there isn’t one included…maybe the model for that aircraft can be trimmed down… Sorry hope you kinda understand…

Bestest!!
BobM.

Here three methods, look and learn: Three_methods_to_have_ai_planes.zip - Google Drive

1 Like

I just noticed that the old data is still stored in the rolling chasch. If changes are made in the community folder, the rolling cash should also be deleted once.

I keep my rolling cache off.

Same here, there is no point to have it enabled if you fly in different places all the time.

Actually it is not just a320neo: https://youtu.be/8IMoOjWBE6M

At the moment i am adding support for ATR 72-600 by LDX aircrafts, there are liverypack in production. After that mod has support for 3 aircrafts: a320neo+200 liveries (all M jet flights), a330 + 40+ liveries (all heavy flights), ATR 72-600 (all turboprob M flights with ATR’s and Dash8). I think that is enough immersion. Users can also add own conversions or 3rd party aircrafts.

1 Like

Hey Guys…how are you stopping the Asobo new planes from showing (Orbit, World Travel etc)?

Awesome! Can you maybe add brebok737?

My 2 cents…go into the FltSim Section of the aircraft cfg and turn both to “0”…

isAirTraffic = 0 ; Is the plane usable for air traffic
isUserSelectable = 0 ; Is the plane selectable by the user

BobM.

I’ll have to give that a try. AirTraffic is already set to zero…so not sure why they would be showing.

I tried removing them and when launched it wanted to add them back.

And @kevnich, Or you can just go to the content manager and delete the extra liveries.

No, i only add support for free aircrafts. But owners of 737 can add that aircraft to sim them self, only follows my instruction pdf.

The Rolling Cache has no connection to community folder, its only for caching Bing data and should be left on.

I keep forgetting about the content manager…Thanks @Neo4316
I just took them out just now and seems to work.

Was there issues with live or real traffic yesterday. Seemed like no activity. maybe me.

Okay, it’s more the LocalCache. Some files are stored in the SIMObjects folder.

Hmm…I will try that. But won’t it just bring me to the download screen again once I restart?

Yeah…it has been hit or miss since the update.

1 Like