Cowflaps?

Shouldn’t it be called Cowl flaps? Correct me if wrong. Maybe a hint for a merger between farming simulator and Fs2020? :grinning:
cowflaps

11 Likes

Nice. Cow flaps are something entirely different and nothing to do with flight sim. :grinning: OOhhh-arrrr

6 Likes

That is so funny! LOL
I’m going to have to turn Tooltips back on now :grinning:

Regards
Steve

3 Likes

Those are some pretty beefy instruments

13 Likes

I’m a silly old moo, me. I’m on the horns of a dilemma now.

Anyway, cows don’t flap, it’s bull!

:eagle::ox:

7 Likes

You beat me to that answer. lol

But spelling errors like that are udderly ridiculous.

12 Likes

Hey, stop milking it.

14 Likes

The jokes and puns are wonderful here, but really the joke is on flight simmers (new and veteran), if you really think about the big picture.

The vote on more beta testing was deleted because it was not valid or reasonable…

I wonder what valid and reasonable thing new flight simmers learn with this typo, among thousands of other things, going on two years into this testing. :weary:

3 Likes

Sometimes you just heffer go with it… sorry, just couldn’t resist :rofl:

5 Likes

You’re just milking this one for all it’s worth.

7 Likes

Ahh can’t think of a comeback for that, guess I’ll just have to go with the herd…

4 Likes

Yup… just moooooove on… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

At least a very rough approach will give you a butter landing.

4 Likes

If you end up overheating your engines because you don’t use the cowflaps, it will be an udder disaster!

But it’s only a sim, so the steaks aren’t that high. I don’t have a beef with it.

4 Likes

This is getting utterly (or udderly) ridiculous.

3 Likes

I think the cowflaps were included in the sim, ready for a new addon…

By the way… anyone know where I can get a good set of udder pedals?

Regards
Steve

9 Likes

“ridiculous” should we convert this spelling to “ridicowlous”.

2 Likes

By the way don’t forget to turn on your anti-icing at high altitudes or it’ll friesia bullocks off.

And that my friends, is my final contribution.

G’night all.

5 Likes

After 10 years of PMDG IFR flying, I’m just beginning to love this VFR flying in MSFS. Feels really liberating to just fly straight from A to B without a lot of IFR hassle. Flying as the cow flaps, so to speak.

2 Likes

If you fly a C182 complex, you do use cowl flaps. I would like to have one in my simulator as it will allow me to adjust CHT and build muscle memory that will be valuable when flying the real aircraft.

Anyone knows where I could find one?

Thanks
Ts