Cracks and tears in runway

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

yes

Brief description of the issue:

when taxiing taking off and Landing I appear to be hitting cracks or large bumps in a taxiways and runways causing my plan to bounce in the air and crash every single time at every single Airport

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Options > Display position)

any airport

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

download latest update, turn all data settings to on and attempt to taxi takeoff or land at any larg airport with a large jet

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

xbox series s

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue: 1.29.30.0

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hello @Reedaronee,
There haven’t been reports of this on all airports. While I only flew out of 3 airports today in MSFS, none of them had cracks or tears.

I have moved this into Community Support for community assistance.

In the Bug Reporting category, it needs to be one bug per report. There are individual topics for each airport that does have cracks and that is reproducible.

Maybe give one airport as an example that has these cracks and tears and we can test them. :+1:

1 Like

Well the problem is is that I’m having this one bug occur at every single airport around the world one in particular that I know is probably the worst is kmco Orlando International Airport that is my hometown airport in which I fly most of my flights out of in flight simulator however I can no longer do that because of this issue but I’ve tried multiple different airports and multiple different countries and I get the same thing in every single airport I try