Crash to desktop MSFS with TNCB airport

Aerosoft TNCB airport throws me a bug in the simulator since the last update crashes to the desktop

If you remove the addon, does it stop the crash to desktop?

If it solved the issue, then the cause of the issue is the addon itself. Well, that or it can also be in conflict with another one of your addons.

You might have better chance in raising this issue with Aerosoft themselves. It’s much more likely that they might know the root cause of the issue and provide some suggestions than raising it as an Airport Bug for MSFS. This is reserved for reporting bugs with default no-addons mod.

Remove the modification.
That needs to be taken up with the mod developer since MSFS and therefore its devs have nothing to do with the scenery modification.

Have you updated the airport to v1.0.2? There is a fix for SU4.

I buy this addon on MFS marked place, and should be update to 1.02 version,
but in the contain administrator appear V1.01

I do not have that update 1.02, this addon was purchased directly in the marked place of MFS and the version that appears is 1.01, how do I update to 1.02?

Marketplace is always behind on updates. This is due to the long and arduous process these addons have to go through before an update can be available for everyone. It needs to go through Validations, Verifications, and DRM encryptions, the total of which can take days or even weeks to take. And they can only done so once the developer are ready to deploy and update.

This is why external stores are always faster in delivering these updates, because they don’t have to go through the same long process that they need to do like in Marketplace, and they can just publish the update almost immediately when they finished with the update.

This is the reason why I stopped buying from the marketplace anymore. I just keep a repository of all my addons and which store I bought them from, and just manage it from there.