Crash to desktop without error message

As I said before, I ate indigestible videos on the principle of virtulle memory. It is there to store elements which could not work at the same time on the RAM. It is also a question of addressing files which cross, or which cannot cross … ect.
I wonder, why, how, I don’t know, if at some point there is something that should go from RAM to virtual memory, or vice versa, so that there is no not one of these conflicts that does not happen.

Apart from that, I made a finding.
I have 2 Windows (Even 3) on my PC.

The 1st is up to date, but relatively old. I have a lot of programs installed on it.
On this one I uninstall ALL Microsoft Visual C ++
I only reinstalled the latest version by following a link on repairing MSFS (I will look for the link, but it is known)
I have this version

With this Windows I have CTDs, usually with vcruntime140.dll errors

The 2nd Windows, I just installed it from a new ISO (I have formatted 50 times since I got MSFS …)
I haven’t installed anything, apart from Steam, WMR and OpenXR and of course the drivers for the RX 6800 XT and the HP Reberve G2.
I have not installed Microsoft Visual C ++

I have this version:

With this Windows, I don’t have a CTD per se, because MSFS does not close.
BUT the display, in the helmet, (or on the screen) freezes, while I can still hear the engine of the plane.
I can let it run for several minutes, without it eventually causing a CTD (No CTD)
I have to force restart the PC, and I see in the event viewer that it is, in 100% of cases, dwm.exe is the cause of the problem

I can always try to uninstall Microsoft Visual C ++ on the 1st Windows, so that it installs itself. With a little (LOT) luck, I wouldn’t get a CTD …
But there are so many programs, that I can see that I have a loss of image fluidity, compared to the 2nd installation of Windows which is clean.
I’m still going to add to the experience, to advance science …

Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: RX 6800 XT
RAM: 4x8GB 3200MHz
SSD: 1 TB