Creating a Kneedboard with Sky4Sim

I have Sky4Sim in the MSFS toolbar hoping to use it as a kneeboard containing all the sheets that you’d find in your real kneeboard in a real aircraft. I can produce all these sheets as .png files and convert them to the necessary PDFs. I know how tho make them all visible in Sky4Sim Core. And I can choose ONE of the to show on Sky4Sim’s pad. But I can’t find how to get them all visible on the pad one after another. How do I do this? I’ve gone through the Sky4Sim documentation many times but it’s still not clear to me.

Not sure I 100% get what you are asking, but there are 2 Apps in S4S. Documents and PDF Reader.

Once you have transferred (imported) your created PDF’s into the system with the desktop app, they should all appear listed in the Documents App. Are you getting that?

So

…do you mean so that each PAGE (arrow in the Reader App) jumps to the next PDF?

I that case I don’t think it’s possible. You would have to combine all the pages you want into one PDF file in the correct order of pages to achieve what you want, then just use that single file to open in S4S.

Or just go back to the LIST at the top of the Reader App. I am not at my PC now to check exactly but I am sure there is a shortcut to open other PDF’s you have already imported.

Or go back to the ‘home page’ and open the Documents app to choose another PDF.

Yes, the chosen PDFs are there.

And I also see at the bottom of the window the links +, bin,Paste image from clipboard, Upload images and Upload PDF(s). The links look straightforward but I have only managed to get two of them to do anything - bin and Upload PDF(s).
I think I get what you’re saying but I haven’t got a clue how to go about it. It might help if I say what my present understanding of Sky4Sim is:-
You can’t give it images (e.g…png) to show on its VR pad. You must give it PDFs, which it then converts to pad displays, one after another as directed during flight using the pad’s arrow icons.(Am I right)
And you’r suggesting that I must create just one pdf (for use on just one flight?) containing all the images (or are they PDFs?) that need to go on the kneeboard for that flight. And I’m wondering how that would be done - all I can do is create a single PDF of a .png using Windows Print to PDF!
As you might see, I seem to be short of knowledg and possibly some necessary software. If only I could find some guidance on Sky4Sim and all its facilities/demands. I’m not finding the stuff in S4S’s online documentation any help.
I’m spending a lot of time trying one thing after another without succeeding. Once again I’m giving up for now to spend some time flying.
Cheers,
Brian

Maybe this will help. There is a free app available in the MS Store (mentioned in the first paragraph) so will be safe.

Not used it myself so I hope it helps!

Thanks, I’ll have a look,
Brian