Creating an application using add-on for tracking in-flight status - airline management?

Hi, recently, I’ve been searching for information about applications like NeoFly, OnAir, FSEconomy and others. Wanted to play MSFS in more “economic” approach. Today, I started to test NeoFly - some time ago, I had experiences with FSEconomy and OnAir. The problem is, that in every of these applications there are things that could be done other way or just missing, so I thought “why not just creating such app myself?”.

My profession is PHP Developer, thousands of years ago, I used Object Pascal to create an app for management of IT Service Desk for my friend. The last time I used Object Pascal was about a year ago, when was trying to get data from another flight sim (I mean, the data like heading, speed, altitude, etc.).

What do you think? Is there any point for me to create application, that uses the same foundations just to create something that suits me (or even someone else) better? Or maybe I just should stick to NeoFly or FSEconomy (I chose these two, because don’t like the subscription model)?